Tuesday, May 28, 2013

If you're happy and you know it...


"If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands.
If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands.
If you're happy and you know it,
And you really want to show it,
If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands."

Most of us,a lot of us know this song from preschool or kindergarden.  so, tell me. what makes you happy? to make it more fair, i'll tell you mine. i'll list them off for you. these are the things i held most dear and made me happy. i'll also list what their fates were.
  1. My pixie bob cat, bellatrixx.  she was one of the quirkiest little cats in the world,and my baby.
  2. my USB, because it held all my stories i had ever written,one i was working on getting published.
  3. and of course my writing/ drawing
  4. my sister,Yang, because she made me laugh and was fun to hang out with.
  5. my best friend Diablo, because he truly got me, and knew me better than i knew myself and was there for me and helped me to smile when i thought i would never smile again.
  6. my music. mostly alternative, but there's rock, elvis, bing crosby, and some other oldies.
  7. my room, my nest, where i could hide out in bad moods.
  8. Myfriends, because theymake me feel a little better without even trying, especially Kitty.

Now this is the fate of those things.
  1. the vets overdosed her whenwe went in for X-rays.
  2. stolen, been missing for months.
  3. i still write and sometimes draw.mostly write with encouragement ( pressure) from Kitty.
  4. she isnt as giggly and happy as she used to be. more sorrow in her life too.
  5. he won't even look at me anymore, let alone speak, and it hurts cuz i dont know why.
  6. i'll die before i turn my music down. you have to admit,my neighbors listen to some pretty awesome music,whether they want to or not.
  7. my parents invade it everyday.it no longer holds the same sort of sanctuary feeling anymore. but i still hide in it.
  8. I'm losing contact with some of the best ones. most moved away, but i still talk to them. the ones here either dont talk to me as much or changed to whether we dont have much in common. there are still a few i call best friends cuz they still stick around. and ihave afew good ones online. (fanfiction anddeviantart buddies.
So. this was supposed to be a blog about what makes me happy. but i don't really have that much anymore. i used to be happy at home, but now all we ever really do is argue, so there went that. i used to be happy at school, but now it's a drag, but not really except in one class. either way, i guess i'm just not a happy person that much anymore. oh well... as they say... " When one door of happiness closes, another one opens." well,  I think I got locked out. man....not again.

                                                     





2 comments:

  1. Hello. You might not know me and this kind of makes me sound like a such a stalker but,... I really like your post! Since I'm the first commenter for this (bwahaha) I shall answer your question of what makes me happy the most: York pappermint patties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Jillian! What makes me happy is reading a good book, wraping in a warm blanket, and drinking a warm beverage.
    Sorry that a lot of your happy things aren't so happy anymore. :(

    ReplyDelete